Not to be confused with the book.
Wings Around the Globe is a air racing competition that uses competitors from all around the world. It is broadcast on the Racing Sports Network, with Brent Mustangburger as the host and announcer. The competing planes fly around the world for around 80 hours, over three continents, two oceans, and dozens of countries, but only six stops.
- Jetstream (Dusty Crophopper) #7 - United States
- Ripslinger #13 - United States
- Ned and Zed #0; #00 - New Zealand
- El Chupacabra #5 - Mexico
- Rochelle #22 - Canada
- Ishani #6 - India
- Bulldog #11 - United Kingdom
- Arturo #3 - Italy
- Little King #14 - Ireland
- Jan Kowalski #15 - Poland
- Jackson Riles #18
- Aeroflex #??
- Tsubasa (翼) #23 - Japan
Fonzarelli#8 - United States (disqualified for using NitroMethane)
- Sun Wing (孫榮) #8 - China
- Van Der Bird #?? - Netherlands
- Joey Dundee #9 - Australia
- Yellow Bird #1 - United States
- Miguel #16 - Brazil
- Lincoln, Nebraska (qualification rally)
- New York to Iceland - Distance: 2,609 miles
- Iceland to Germany - Distance: 1,477 miles
- Germany to India - Distance: 4,077 miles
- India to Nepal - Distance: 673 miles
- Nepal to China - Distance: 2,075 miles
- China to Mexico - Distance: 8,016 miles
- Mexico to New York (end) - Distance: 2,307 miles
- The concept of the Wings Around the Globe appears to be recycled from the World Grand Prix.