Russian rally car
- "But I'm a visitor here!"
- —Yuri, Cars: Mater-National Championship
Yuri is a character in Cars: Mater-National Championship. His model resembles a Lada 1200 with front of Volga M24-10 and proportions of Moskwich 412, and he is painted in a dark green livery. His license plate reads "YURIKAA", which is a play on the phrase "Eureka", and he speaks with a Russian accent.
In Cars: Mater-National Championship, Yuri first appears in Team Relay #1, in which he is on a team with Luigi and Giovanni. He later appears in the Road Races Inside the Turkey and Canyon Run, as well as in Team Relay #3, in which his team consists of himself, Fletcher, and Gerald.
- "Hah! A dent from a famous American racer!" - Cars: Mater-National Championship
- "You threw dust in my eyes!" - Cars: Mater-National Championship
|Quote||Installment||Voice Clip||Portrayer and Year|
|"But I'm a visitor here!"||Cars: Mater-National Championship||Mark Ivanir, 2007|
|"Hah! A dent from a famous American racer!"||Cars: Mater-National Championship||Mark Ivanir, 2007|
- He and Philip are the only two new characters in Cars: Mater-National Championship that are not playable, although playable data can be found for both characters in the game's files.
- Despite the cutscene for Team Relay #1 seemingly implying that Giovanni will race with Guido and Luigi, Guido is not present in the race, and Yuri races instead.
- Unused playable data exists for Yuri in Cars: Mater-National Championship, suggesting he may have been intended to appear as a playable character at one point during development. Additionally, unused sound clips suggest Yuri may have been originally intended to appear driving around the hub worlds in story mode.
|Cars: Mater-National Championship|